Research & Development (R&D)
- "R&D as a platform for inventions and innovaions in Geoinformation Technology".
- Focus on the tactical Geoinformation research with three categories of research products :-
- Algorithm Development
- System Development
- Hardware Development
- To develop scientific research products (publishable (international journals) and patentable).
- To develop scientific research products that can be highly commercialized (all over the world).
- Take opportunity to using research grants from Ministry of Science (e - Science -Fund, e-Techno-Fund and e-Inno-Fund) to benefit Geoinformation research.
- Take opportunity to using fundatamental research grant (FRGS) from MoHE to benefit Geoinformation research.
- Take opportunity to using others research grant to benefit Geoinformation research.
:: Focus Area of Research
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geoinformatic (GIS)
- Remote Sensing
- Real Estate (Properties)
- Facilities Management
- Land Development
:: Research Group FGHT
:: Research Funding
Identify Research Funding Sources (through visits and contract) :
- Ministry of Science (E-SCIENCE)
- Lembaga Jurukur Tanah
- Construction Industry Development Board of Malaysia (CIDB)
- Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd
- National Real Estate Research Coordinator (NAPREC)
- Malaysian Centre for Remote Sensing (MACRES)
- Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- European Commission (EU) Funding Asian